This is what the crew and captain have in mind , for themselves and for the crowd funding guests and friends joining us along the way
- Spiritual growth achieved from experiencing our beautiful world while crossing oceans.
- Challenging ourselves on sailing trips undertaken all over our blue planet.
- Exploring very remote places in a variety of different situations and adverse weather conditions.
- Experiencing pleasant tropical islands and later on eventually reaching arctic regions on our next expeditions.
This is how we intend to finance, promote, advertise, market and sustain the whole operation
- Team building exercises tailored to private customers , corporate clients and business executives.
- Our clients could be tested to the limit of their personal ability by the crew / yacht / ocean /weather via a series of exercises and tests designed to find their individual & collective strengths and weaknesses.
This is the knowledge and experience we know we need to acquire, so we can safely push our boundaries to the limits
- Establishing a network of extremely capable male and female sailors and explorers.
- Test and push ourselves to the edges of human oceanic exploration capability and endurance.
- Support the development of new advanced safety & emergency sailing equipment , in partnerships with manufacturers.
This is how we intend to pay back and reward the universe for allowing us to bring our project to reality :
- Promote and encourage women and young people to take up exciting & modern careers in the sailing & adventure tourism industries.
- Help them gain ocean experience via free sailing introductory packages & temporary placements on our yacht during ocean crossings .
This is something which if we are successful will hopefully inspire next generations of sailors that its possible to travel around the world without using engines & burning fossil fuels and , so there is an environmental positive message to be shared with the world .
- Aim to complete a full circumnavigation without using our main engine and relying only on our sails.
- Document the real life experience of handling by sail alone a 66ft yacht that weights over 30 tonnes as we tackle currents, reefs , wind & waves , especially when approaching and departing new ports.
- Video record the 20-25 stops around the world in various challenging and difficult anchorages, harbours, ports and lagoons. Create a guide on how to cross the Panama canal engine-less.
- Make Rollo ( our dog ) an internet sensation , as we depict and share with the world how he deals with the challenges a pet encounters on such a voyage.
- Share on social media any environmental pollution we encounter along the way.